What can I see and do at the Days of '76 Museum?
The museum features 4 primary collections:
- Wagons and Vehicles: Everything from horse-drawn carriages to 19th century vehicles.
- Rodeo Collection: Featuring the history of the annual Days of 76 Rodeo and Celebration.
- Clothing Collection: A huge collection of pioneer clothing.
- Don Clowser Collection: A Deadwood's residents collection of 19th-century pioneer, cowboy, and American Indian art.
Where is the Days of '76 Museum?
It's located right next door to the Days of '76 Rodeo Arena as you enter Deadwood, South Dakota and at the junction of Highways 14A and 85.
When is the Days of '76 Museum open?
- May 1st - September 30th: 9am-5pm Daily
- October 1st - April 30th: 10am-4pm Tuesday-Sunday
How much does the museum cost?
- Adults: $8
- Children(7-13): $3
- Children(6 & under): Free
Who can I call if I have more questions?
Call the museum at 605-578-1657 or visit their Website.