- The National Museum of Wood Carving is located 2 miles west of Custer, SD on Highway 16.
- This is a unique museum filled with art pieces of wood carving from artists all over the world.
- Admission prices are - Adult $9.99, Senior $9.49 and Children (5-14) $7.49.
This is the place where you can witness ordinary pieces of wood come alive. The gallery section of the museum houses a plethora of art pieces from woodcarvers across the U.S. There is also a gift shop so that you can take home your favorite woodcarving. If you have a little extra time, make sure to check out woodcarving classes offered at the museum. You can also schedule a woodcarving session with a professional woodcarver.
Located 2 miles west of Custer, SD on Highway 16
National Museum of Wood Carving
Hwy 16 West
Custer, South Dakota
May 1st through Sept. 8th, 2015
- May through Memorial Weekend, 9am to 5pm daily
- Memorial Day through Labor Day, 9am to 7pm daily
- Labor Day to Close, 9am to 5pm daily
- Adult Admission $9.99
- Senior Admission $9.49
- Child (5-14) $7.49
- Under 5 free
- Group Rates - Available for groups of 20 or more