- This Presidential Wax Museum is conveniently located only two miles from MT. Rushmore.
- The Museum is open 7 days a week from April through October.
- Admission is $10.00 for adults, $8.00 for seniors, $7.00 for children ages 6-12 and children under 6 are admitted free.
This museum displays life-sized, life-like replicas of every one of the Presidents of the United States. Eerily realistic displays take you into history as you witness important events in each President’s term of office. The displays have detailed surroundings and each scene has period costumes. The Museum Store offers souvenirs of everything Presidential.
Located on Keystone’s Main Street, US 16A South, the National Presidential Wax Museum is located
- two miles from Mt. Rushmore National Memorial,
- six miles from the world-renowned Beautiful Rushmore Cave,
- ten miles from Crazy Horse Memorial,
- and fifty miles from historic Deadwood, South Dakota.
National Presidential Wax Museum
609 Highway 16A
The National Presidential Wax Museum is open April through October, 7 days per week from 9am to 5pm. Memorial Day through Labor Day; it is open 9am to 8pm.
- Adults $10.00
- Seniors $8.00
- Children 6-12 $7.00
- Children under 6 FREE