- The Pioneer Auto Museum is located at the intersection of I 90 and US 83 near Murdo, SD.
- The Museum has extended hours in the summer and more limited hours in the winter, but is open 7 days a week year round.
Have you ever seen a “wooden car” or a “hot rod manure spreader"? In addition to classic automobiles, motorcycles and antique tractors, the Pioneer Auto Museum has a vast collection of unique and one of a kind vehicles. There is an old filling station on the grounds and a 1950’s diner.
The place is filled with fun for the whole family – with a kids’ treasure hunt, an authentic prairie town, and collections of pin ball machines, bicycles, and much, much more. Plan to spend the day!
Pioneer Auto Museum
I 90 & US 83
Murdo, South Dakota 57559
- May: 9am-7pm
- Memorial Day through Labor Day: 8:30am-8:30pm
- Fall: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm, Saturday-Sunday 12pm-5pm
- Winter: Monday-Friday 10am-5pm, Saturday-Sunday 12pm-5pm
- Adults $11.50
- Children 6-13 $5.75
- Under 6 Free