- Black Hills Maze is located 3 miles south of Rapid City.
- Get lost in the 1.2 mile life-size labyrinth.
- Try a game of Water Wars, Bank Shot Basketball, or climb Maze Mountain.
- Open May 1 - September 30 (weekends only in May and September).
Get lost with your family in the 1.2 mile labyrinth of dead-ends, walkways, bridges, and towers at Black Hills Maze. The wooden structure provides hours of fun as you move forward, backward, and forward again, on a trek to find the exits.
But there's more to love than just the labyrinth – play a family game of Bankshot Basketball, cool off with a water-balloon battle, ascend Maze Mountain's climbing wall, take a few swings in the batting cage, or watch your kids coast by on a Roller Racer.
Located 3 miles south of Rapid City, at: 6400 S Highway 16.
From I-90, head south on US Hwy 16.
For more information, call 605-343-5439.
Black Hills Maze is open from May 1 through September 30.
During the months of May and September, the maze is only open on weekends.
For the remainder of the season, the maze operates seven days per week, with the following hours:
- Monday-Thursday: 8:30am to 9pm
- Friday: 8:30am to 10pm
- Sunday: 10am to 9pm
- Deluxe Package: $20.18 (includes the Maze, Maze Mountain, Bankshot Basketball, Water Wars and Batting Cage)
- Regular Package: $16.51 (includes the Maze, Bankshot Basketball, Water Wars and Batting Cage)
- Duo Package: $14.22 (includes Maze and Maze Mountain)
- Maze: $10.55 (over 60 and under 6 years free)
- Maze Mountain: $7.34
- Bankshot Basketball: $5.05
- Water Wars: $5.05
- Batting Cage: $5.05
- Mini-Golf: $5.05