- The Black Hills Speedway is open Fridays.
- Races begin at 7:30pm.
- Enjoy dinner and a drink at the restaurant above the track.
- $12/adult, children under 10 free.
- Located on the eastern edge of Rapid City just off of Highway 44.
With a variety of race series, including sprints, late model, stock cars and more, each week brings speed and excitement for your viewing and racing pleasure.
The Speedway is located off of Highway 44 along East 38th Street, at the east edge of Rapid City.
Races happen Friday nights. Gates open at 6pm, races start at 7:30pm.
- Adult tickets are $12. Children under 10 enter free of charge.
- Pit fees are $30/driver and $20/non-driver.
Enjoy dinner and a cold drink while watching the races in the restaurant and bar located above the track. Reservations aren’t accepted, so come early.
For race schedules and more information about the Black Hills Speedway, call 605-721-1675.