- Enjoy over 30 trails, with moguls and thrilling vertical rise.
- Bump, jump, and grind in the terrain park.
- Terry Peak is located in South Dakota’s Black Hills region, 15 miles off US-90, near Lead and Deadwood.
- Terry Peak skiing and snowboarding is available 7 days per week, from 9am – 4pm.
With combined accumulation from exceptional snowfall and snow-making equipment, Terry Peak Ski Area offers excellent skiing and snowboarding conditions from late November through early April. Visitors will enjoy no end of thrilling slopes in elevations ranging from 5,900 ft to 7,000 ft, including areas with more than 1000 ft of vertical rise. Explore over 450 acres featuring 30 trails, a terrain park, two lodges, shops, rental facilities, and abundant services and amenities.
Terry Peak Ski Resort is in the northern Black Hills area, situated just 5 miles from Lead and 8 miles from Deadwood.
- From Rapid City (via the Interstate): Travel west on US I-90, before taking exit 32 (Sturgis) and then turning left onto 14A, continuing to Deadwood. Pass through Deadwood, Central City, and Lead. Aprroximately 1 mile past Lead, turn right on Nevada Gulch Road. Nevada Gulch Lodge will be 1 mile down the road on your left; Stewart Lodge is located 1 mile further. Turn left on Stewart Slope Road and travel ¼ mile to the slopes.
Terry Peak Ski Resort is generally open from late November through early April. During peak season, the area operates 7 days per week, from 9am to 4pm.
*Other mountain service facility hours may vary.
Lift Tickets 2016-2017
- Adult Full Day: $53
- Junior (6-12) Full Day: $39
- Senior (70 and up) Full Day: Free
- Child (5 and under) Full Day: Free (with paying parent)
Terry Peak skiing and snowboarding facilities includes over 30 rated trails, catering to all abilities, and terrain park, with rails, boxes, ramps, snowcross and more. Stewart Lodge and Nevada Gulch Lodge offer a variety of services and amenities including space for weddings and conventions. Terry Peak Learning Center provides a range of individual and group skiing and snowboarding lessons. Equipment rentals and repair shop, retail store, daily and seasonal passes, dining and nearby lodging are all available at Terry Peak Ski Resort.
- Snowline: Call (800) 456–0524 OR 722-SNOW
- General Information: Call (605) 584-2165 OR (605) 342-7609