- Located in Hot Springs, South Dakota, just off of Highway 385 in southwestern South Dakota.
- $14 admission.
- Pools for soaking, swimming and playing, as well as a full-service health club, provide something for everyone.
- Seasonal hours vary.
People have been travelling to Evans Plunge Hot Springs for thousands of years to take advantage of the naturally warm mineral waters that were once touted as a medicinal cure for ailments of all types. Today, the hot springs may not be thought of as a therapeutic treatment, but that makes them no less enjoyable, as the 87 degree water still soothes and relaxes soakers, while the swimming pools, waterslides, kiddie pools and health club ensure that the whole family will have plenty to do while enjoying Evans Plunge.
Evans Plunge Hot Springs is located at the north end of Hot Springs, South Dakota just off Highway 385.
Evans Plunge Hot Springs is open:
- May 1st - September 30th: Mon-Fri 6am-8pm, Sat-Sun 10am-8pm
- October 1st - April 30th: Mon-Fri 6am - 8pm (Closed Tuesdays), Sat 10am-8pm, Sun 12pm-6pm
- Ages 2 and under: Free
- Ages 3-15: $10
- Ages 16 and up: $14
- Group discounts available for parties of 10 or more
Contact Evans Plunge Hot Springs at 605-745-5165.